Let’s have coffee and chat about light hearted things! Like unspoken rules.
BF and I went bowling the other day and I told him about the unspoken rule of bowling: you don’t bowl at the same time as the person in the lane directly adjacent to you
So that got me thinking about other unspoken rules! Here’s a list that I could think of off the top of my head:
– If someone in the bathroom is taking a long time (aka trying to poop), you don’t linger in the bathroom! Wash your hands quickly and get the fuck out of their so said person can do their business.
-Don’t walk behind someone at THE EXACT SAME PACE, especially if there’s only you two around. Slow down or speed up.
– Don’t talk about exes on first dates, please and thank you
– NEVER make any jokes about a girl being fat. As a matter of fact, one should never comment on a girl’s weight. Also, never ask a girl if she’s pregnant
-Please don’t ever make comments about my parents having sex….
-If you’re in a class lecture and nobody else has questions, save your fucking questions until after class. Everyone else just wants to get the f out. Thank you.
– Don’t go through someone else’s phone pictures or internet history! If someone shows you a picture, just look at the damn picture please, don’t swipe left/right.
– Let people exiting out first before entering (i.e. buses, doors, etc.)
– If you’re going to open a bag of chips or a can of coke, it’s going to make noise anyways so just open it quickly