1. I unsubscribed to certain instagram users that CONSTANTLY post ab pix. Not only is it annoyingly narcissistic, but makes me feel bad about how I don’t have a OMG6PACK. Why seek out unhappiness?
2. I stopped staring at skinny people and comparing my arm/thigh size to them.
3. I unsubscribed from bloggers with similar body types as me.
I am also petite and Asian, so while I enjoy beauty/fashion blogs such as frmheadtotoe.com and extrapetite.com, I feel absolutely terrible when I see their super skinny full body picture posts since I am also short+Asian. Note that they do NOT do anything that’s disordered or triggering, but it’s MY OWN EATING DISORDER that makes it difficult to read their blogs or stalk their instagram accounts.
4. I TRY to avoid scrutinizing my body in the mirror.
5. I quit checking nutritional labels or restaurant websites for calorie information.
What are some things you do to help boost your body image?